Conveyancing Clifton Hill
Have you been searching for conveyancing Clifton Hill? You are on the right page!
Buying or selling real estate can be very intimidating as you familiarise yourself with the process. For such a significant business transaction, you can’t afford to make a mistake, especially in legal documents.
This is where our professional conveyancing services can step in to assist you at every stage of the whole process. Whether it’s a family home or investment property – we have the right team of best conveyancers to help you through all the hassle that comes with property transfer.
Buying Residential or Commercial Property in Clifton Hill
Studies show that in the course of their lifetime, people change residences an average of three times. This means that if you’re lucky enough to own and purchase all these properties, then you’ll only be exposed to real estate finance documentation three times in your whole life!
That’s probably not enough to understand all of the conveyancing requirements that are associated with property ownership.
We understand how difficult it can be to purchase residential properties. This is where our service as licensed conveyancer can step in and handle the process for Clifton Hill and Melbourne property purchases.
From contract reviews to reliable advice, we take great pride in assisting our clients through the all of steps of home ownership – whether you’re selling or buying.
Residential and Commercial Property Transaction Service Clifton Hill, VIC
Are you Selling?
If you’re selling your property:
- We prepare the Contract of Sale, the Deposit Statement, and the Vendor Statement in accordance with Sections 27 and 32.
- We can hold the deposit in our Trust Account
- We liaise with your Real Estate Agent
- We liaise with your mortgagee (lending Bank)
- We prepare your State Revenue Office Duty Form
- We conduct your electronic settlement
- If a manual settlement is required, we will attend this and deposit your proceeds cheque.
Are you Buying?
If you’re buying:
- We will review your proposed contract of sale
- If required, we assist with nominating additional or substitute purchasers
- We prepare the Transfer of Land document and the Notice of Acquisition
- We prepare the Statement of Adjustments
- If required, we can receive your funds into our Trust Account in readiness for settlement
- If required, we perform searches to determine Council, water rates and land tax
- We prepare your State Revenue Office Duty Form.
- We liaise with your lending Bank.
- If required, we prepare and submit the Notice of Trust Acquisition to the State Revenue Office
Navigating Property Law on Conveyancing
No, you don’t have to be a solicitor to do conveyancing.
Our professional team has mastery of conveyancing procedures and paperwork, everything that is needed for Clifton Hill or Melbourne properties – leaving you free from all the hassle.
We are confident that we can answer all of your questions and deliver an efficient service.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does conveyancing cost?
Conveyancing shouldn’t be expensive. We offer a basic rate exclusive of disbursement costs (please see our conveyancing fees page).
How quickly can conveyancing be done?
Our conveyancing process ensures that we will be ready for your contracts and settlement, whenever it is scheduled. Be assured that throughout the conveyancing, our experienced team will stay in contact with you every step of the way.
If you have an enquiry or need a help with conveyancing in Clifton Hill, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us on 03 9815 2351. You can also fill out the contact form below to arrange a consultation with our conveyancer.