Contact us today
Please complete and submit this form:
Glenferrie Conveyancing Northcote
Glenferrie Conveyancing will assist you with all your conveyancing services, whether you are buying, selling or transferring the ownership of your property.
We help our clients navigate through all of the difficult issues with their property transactions.
In response to your submitted enquiry using this page, Glenferrie Conveyancing will promptly reply you with a Costs Disclosure letter (written quote). If you are happy with this quote, our conveyancing process can commence.
Payments need only to be made to us after an invoice has been issued to you. Your quote will include details of when our invoices are issued:
- For Proposed Purchases – First invoice when your proposed contract has been reviewed, second invoice at settlement.
- For Purchases – At settlement.
- For Proposed Sales – When your contract and vendor statement documents are ready.
- For Sales – At settlement.
- For other conveyancing transactions – At lodgement.
Why should you choose Glenferrie Conveyancing?
- We offer a low cost service
- We are responsive
- We offer extended office hours – we are open in the evenings and on weekends
- We remain open during December and January
- We operate a trust account
- We are a leading subscriber to the PEXA electronic settlement system
Our team looks forward to an opportunity to give you the expert advice and service that will enable your conveyance to be completed as smoothly as possible.
Andrew Rothfield, licensed conveyancer and director
Glenferrie Conveyancing Pty Ltd
ABN: 93 159 790 584
3 Gray Street
Northcote Victoria 3070
Australian Institute of Conveyancers (Victorian Division)
and BNI Yarra Business Partners