Property Conveyancing | Melbourne, Victoria
Welcome to Glenferrie Conveyancing Pty Ltd - a licensed conveyancer located in Northcote.
Conveyancing is the process of transferring the legal title of a property from seller to buyer. It is a necessary part of buying or selling your house or land. In Victoria, this legal work can only be done professionally by a licensed conveyancer or a legal practitioner (a lawyer or solicitor).
Originally operating in Hawthorn, but now located in Northcote, Glenferrie Conveyancing Pty Ltd is a licensed conveyancer that holds the prescribed professional indemnity insurance, maintains a general trust account and is a subscriber to the PEXA electronic settlement system. We deliver a low cost, high quality and fully comprehensive conveyancing service, giving our clients an unmatched level of personal attention.
Why choose Glenferrie Conveyancing Pty Ltd?
- Low cost
- We are open in the evenings and on weekends
- We maintain a general trust account
- We can settle your matter electronically
- We are mobile and can meet with you away from our office
Our basic fee is only $510 plus GST and agreed disbursements (i.e. the cost of any necessary property certificates, Titles Office or PEXA fees). Additional fees will apply for those clients who are buying a property:
- Without a lender/mortgagee (i.e. for cash) and the settlement is not being performed electronically or
- Where the owner(s) of the property (or their proportions of ownership) will not be the same as the purchaser(s) who signed the Contract.
To get more information or a quote, please click at right.
Read testimonials from our clients and see what they have been saying about our service:
I’m currently using, and am very pleased with, Glenferrie Conveyancing. Well organised and attention to detail — just the attributes you want in your conveyancer :-)
We used Andrew from Glenferrie Conveyancing. He is very straight forward and really knows his stuff. No BS fees or you will need this and this… He also works 7 days a week 8am to 8pm. Very handy when you need some questions after hours!