Property Conveyancing | Melbourne, Victoria
Welcome to Glenferrie Conveyancing Pty Ltd - a licensed conveyancer located both in Northcote and in Lynbrook.
Conveyancing is the process of transferring the legal title of a property from seller to buyer. It is a necessary part of buying or selling your house or land. In Victoria, this legal work can only be done professionally by a licensed conveyancer or a legal practitioner (a lawyer or solicitor).
Originally operating in Hawthorn, but now located both in Northcote and in Lynbrook, Glenferrie Conveyancing Pty Ltd is a licensed conveyancer that holds the prescribed professional indemnity insurance, maintains a general trust account and is a leading subscriber to the PEXA electronic settlement system. We deliver a low cost, high quality and fully comprehensive conveyancing service, giving our clients an unmatched level of personal attention.
Why choose Glenferrie Conveyancing Pty Ltd?
- Low cost
- We are open in the evenings and on weekends
- We maintain a general trust account
- We can settle matters (and lodge documents at Land Use Victoria) electronically, this is now mandatory for caveats, survivorship applications and standalone transfers.
- We are mobile and can meet with you away from our office
Our basic fee is only $540 plus GST and disbursements (i.e. the cost of any necessary property certificates, Land Use Victoria or PEXA electronic settlement fees). Additional fees will apply for those clients who are buying a property:
- With a manual (paper based) settlement
- Without a lender/mortgagee (i.e. for cash) and the settlement is not being performed electronically or
- Where the owner(s) of the property (or their proportions of ownership) will not be the same as the purchaser(s) who signed the Contract.
To get more information or a quote, please click the Contact Us button.
Read testimonials from our clients and see what they have been saying about our service:
I’m currently using, and am very pleased with, Glenferrie Conveyancing. Well organised and attention to detail — just the attributes you want in your conveyancer :-)
We used Andrew from Glenferrie Conveyancing. He is very straight forward and really knows his stuff. No BS fees or you will need this and this… He also works 7 days a week 8am to 8pm. Very handy when you need some questions after hours!
To see more reviews, please click the More Reviews button.