Are you buying or selling property?
We are trusted Melbourne Conveyancers.
For buyers, the main deliverables are
- Reviewing your Contract of Sale
- Nominating any additional or substitute purchasers (if required).
- Drafting the Transfer of Land instrument and the Notice of Acquisition.
- Preparing the State Revenue Office online Duties Form, used for the assessment of stamp duty.
- Liaising with your bank or other home loan provider (as required).
- Performing any necessary property information searches to update
- Council, Water Authority and Land Tax certificates. These are needed to correctly apportion these charges between the seller and the buyer at settlement.
- Preparing the Statement of Adjustments.
- Receiving client funds into our Trust Account:
Name: Glenferrie Conveyancing Pty Ltd conveyancing business trust account
Bank: Commonwealth Bank
Account number: 10721106
- Attending settlement.
- Sending copies of the Notice of Acquisition to council, water authority and owners corporation (as required).
- Assessing stamp duty (or arranging for its assessment in complex cases), and lodging documents at Land Use Victoria for registration (if required).
For sellers, the main deliverables are
- Preparing the Contract of Sale, Vendor’s Statement (Section 32) and
- Deposit Statement (Section 27).
- Liaising with your Real Estate Agent
- Liaising with your mortgagee and assisting you with completion of the
- Discharge Authority (if applicable).
- Preparing the State Revenue Office online Duties Form.
- Attending settlement, and depositing proceeds cheques (if required).