What we do for you
For buyers, the main deliverables are:
- Reviewing your Contract of Sale
- Lodging a purchaser’s Caveat (optional)
- Nominating any additional or substitute purchasers (if required).
- Drafting the Transfer of Land instrument and the Notice of Acquisition.
- Preparing the State Revenue Office online Duties Form, used for the assessment of stamp duty.
- Liaising with your bank or other home loan provider (as required).
- Performing any necessary property information searches to update Council, Water Authority and Land Tax certificates. These are needed to correctly apportion these charges between the seller and the buyer at settlement.
- Preparing the Statement of Adjustments.
- Receiving client funds into our Trust Account:
Name: Glenferrie Conveyancing Pty Ltd conveyancing business trust account
Bank: Commonwealth Bank
Account number: 10721106
- Attending settlement.
- Sending copies of the Notice of Acquisition to council, water authority and owners corporation (as required).
- Assessing stamp duty (or arranging for its assessment in complex cases), and lodging documents at Land Use Victoria for registration (if required).
For sellers, the main deliverables are:
- Preparing the Contract of Sale, Vendor’s Statement (Section 32) and Deposit Statement (Section 27).
- Liaising with your Real Estate Agent
- Liaising with your mortgagee and assisting you with completion of the Discharge Authority (if applicable).
- Preparing the State Revenue Office online Duties Form.
- Attending settlement, and depositing proceeds cheques (if required).